24th International Conference on IT Applications and Management
Theme: Technology-based Distant Collaboration
February 18, 2021
By International ITAM Society, Korea Data Strategy Society
Click here to download
International Conference on IT Applications and Management (ITAM) is an international
forum which is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas, knowledge and advances in
research and discussion on the state of the art of the application of information technology
and management. Submissions of high quality papers are invited for peer review.
Due to the worldwide pandemic, the 24th ITAM conference (ITAM-24) will be held online.
The theme of ITAM-24 is “Technology-based Distant Collaboration.” This theme
covers the influence of and utilization of the new network and intelligence technology for
the sake of the global exchange of knowledge and collaborative efforts.
Authors are expected to record presentation video and post it on the conference web site.
The plenary session including keynote speech and discussion on “The Future of Asia”
will be broadcasted real-time on the conference day. Please come join, enjoy the talks
and exchange greetings on 18th of February. The airing time will be 16:00~18:00
eastern time (Seoul), 07:00~09:00 Greenwich time(gmt). Access code will be
provided to delegates later. Conference proceedings will be published.
Topics for the submission include but are not limited to:
- e-Tourism, e-Health, e-Education and Technological Evolution
- Education, Intelligence and Civilization of the Future
- Advanced Digital Technology and the Future of Work
- Digital Transformation of Industries and 4IR
- Smart Connected Products and the Reformation of Industries
- International Collaboration and Technology
- Application and Management of Intelligence Technology
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Hyper Connectivity
- Social Relations in the age of Hyper Connectivity
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design Thinking and Value Creation
- System Dynamics for Innovation Planning
- Social Innovation and Sustainable Society
- Business Sustainability and Environmental Resilience
- Business Governance, Family Business and Hidden Champions
- Business Co-creation and Industrial Ecosystem of the Future
- Data Management Strategies and Technologies
- Data Analytics and Business Informatics
- Management of Data Quality, Security and Privacy